Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-24 Origin: Site
Now the development of logistics is so rapid, the sea, land and air have been practically applied to our side,
It is also very convenient to shop online now, but choose the one that suits you best.
1. For bulky goods, the most suitable mode of transportation for the number of squares: sea freight.
For shipping a lot of bulky goods,
For example: sofas, beds, coffee tables and other furniture, refrigerators, TVs, air conditioners and other electrical appliances.
This method of transportation is the advantage of low freight and can handle large items, but the transportation cycle is a bit long.
Door-to-door routes to the five major ports in Australia:
1. Australian shipping, Sydney (SYDNEY), about 13 days at sea, 3-4 working days for customs clearance, and 2 working days for delivery.
2. Australia shipping, Melbourne (MELBOURNE), sea time is about 13 days, customs clearance 3-4 working days, delivery 2 working days.
3. Australian shipping, Fremantle, about 20 days at sea, 3-4 working days for customs clearance, and 2 working days for delivery.
4. Australia shipping, Brisbane (BRISBANE), sea time is about 16 days, customs clearance 3-4 working days, delivery 2 working days.
5. Australia shipping, Adelaide (ADELAIDE), sea time is about 18 days, customs clearance 3-4 working days, delivery 2 working days.
Second, for small commodities, the most suitable transportation methods are: air freight and express.
For air express can transport some small amount of things,
For example, snacks, cosmetics, and medicines that you want can be transported.
This mode of transportation is: fast aging, generally 4-5 working days to receive the goods, the freight will definitely be higher than the sea freight.
The generally selected channels are: DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX four major express.
In the era of rapid development of the container market, containers have been transported throughout various countries and continents.
Relying on one mode of transportation alone cannot give full play to the advantages of container transportation.
Therefore, the multimodal transport of containers, which combines various transport forms such as railways, waterways and highways, emerged as the times require, and has become an inevitable product of modern transport.
The revolutionary breakthrough of container multimodal transport is to transport the traditional shipping "port to port",
Developed into "Australian Door to Door Shipping" from factory gate to customer warehouse gate.
Hot Tags: Sea freight to Australia from china, Sea Freight from China to Australia, Shipping price from China to Australia, Shipping cost from China to Australia, The logistics method from China to Australia