Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-26 Origin: Site
In the process of shipping by sea, the shipping cost of FCL has become more and more transparent, but the shipping cost of bulk cargo is not necessarily so transparent, so it is necessary for us to talk about what the shipping cost of bulk cargo is and how it should be. Calculate these shipping charges. Let's talk about how to calculate the shipping cost in Australia in detail.
Shipping from China to Australia is calculated from one party. If there is less than one party, it is also calculated according to the cost of one party. The weight limit of one party is generally 500kg. If the unit volume exceeds 500kg, the calculated volume (cubic) = actual mass (kg)/500, if the unit volume is not overweight, the calculated volume = solid volume.
What does the shipping cost from China to Australia include:
Shipping from China to Australia
Chinese terminal fee
Customs clearance fee for export from China to Australia
port of destination fee
Australian customs clearance fee
home delivery fee
China to Australia bulk shipping Shuangqing arrival fee:
1. Sydney: China Bulk Shipping Shuangqing Arrival Price
2. Melbourne: China Bulk Shipping Shuangqing Arrival Price
3. Brisbane: China's bulk cargo shipping Shuangqing arrival price
4. Adelaide: China's bulk cargo shipping double clearing arrival price
5. Paz: China's bulk cargo shipping Shuangqing arrival price
China to Australia bulk shipping Shuangqing door-to-door cost:
1. Sydney: China's bulk shipping double clear door-to-door price
2. Melbourne: China's bulk shipping double clear door-to-door price
3. Brisbane: China's bulk shipping double-cleared door-to-door price
4. Adelaide: China's bulk cargo shipping double-cleared door-to-door price
5. Paz: China's bulk shipping double clear door-to-door price
About how Australian taxes are calculated:
Australia import GST tax and tariff collection details, import GST = (goods value + sea freight (20USD/CBM) + insurance + tariff) x 10%; tariff = tax rate (5%-10%) x goods value, special instructions, Australia According to customs regulations, goods with a value of less than 1000AUD can be exempted from import GST tax, customs duties and customs system fees of 100AUD.